Photo
- - - - -

KOOL! but weird

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rollpoo

• rollpoo user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:58 PM ( #1 )

i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died :mellow: but its ok!
the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :blink: :o when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!
help...

Replies

Views

Started

27 Mar 2007

Last Post

04 Apr 2007

~TamaBloom12~

• tamabloom12 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:30 PM ( #2 )

Wow, thats pretty strange, are the letters realy tiny? because the names can only have up to 5 letters. And did "Memetchi" and "Kuchipatchi" evolve into kutchipatchi and memetchi?. And as for the coming up to the screen that is programed into all tamagotchis V4s.

ahmed

• ahmed user photo

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:36 AM ( #3 )

i think its a glich :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :o :D :P :D :P :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:51 AM ( #4 )

i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died :ichigotchi: but its ok!
the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!
help...

Show us a picture.

tia_tama

• tia-tama user photo

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:38 AM ( #5 )

:o this is definetly strange! it might be a defect in your tamagotchi program or a simple glitch!! im sorry, i dont know alot to help you out with this but the things i listed above is a possiblity of what your tamagotchi has/is doing.

-hope i help a little!! B) B)

Ambs

• ambs user photo

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:19 AM ( #6 )

weird!! Like Binary said, when it does that again, take a picture of it to prove it! *I'm not saying that your lying*

GummiBear13

• gummibear13 user photo

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:48 PM ( #7 )

Wow thats cool! Can I see a picture?

rollpoo

• rollpoo user photo

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:47 PM ( #8 )

I will get a picture...in a sec... stupid camera

ichigotchi_212

• ichigotchi-212 user photo

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:16 AM ( #9 )

i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died  :) but its ok!
the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :)  :D when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!
help...

It might be a glitch. :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
It happend to my friend before!

jessy1996

• jessy1996 user photo

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:46 AM ( #10 )

it's a bad glitch !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :D

Diion Beyer

• diion-beyer user photo

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:21 AM ( #11 )

well my tama allways hatches and says otoachi or something like that i don't how to spell it but it looks like the matchmaker and at the age of 20-21 the matchmaker comes but gives something that look like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it a glitch :o :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

preslea

• preslea user photo

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:33 PM ( #12 )

Wow, thats pretty strange, are the letters realy tiny? because the names can only have up to 5 letters. And did "Memetchi" and "Kuchipatchi" evolve into kutchipatchi and memetchi?. And as for the coming up to the screen that is programed into all tamagotchis V4s.

i have a v4 and it is not

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:36 PM ( #13 )

Did you do what it says here http://www.pixelmood...n_debugging.htm ? Cause it sounds similar to the debbuging here.