KOOL! but weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollpoo

Reaction score
i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died :mellow: but its ok!

the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :blink: :eek: when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!

help...

Wow, thats pretty strange, are the letters realy tiny? because the names can only have up to 5 letters. And did "Memetchi" and "Kuchipatchi" evolve into kutchipatchi and memetchi?. And as for the coming up to the screen that is programed into all tamagotchis V4s.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its a glich :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :eek: :D :p :D :p :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died :ichigotchi: but its ok!the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!

help...
Show us a picture.

:eek: this is definetly strange! it might be a defect in your tamagotchi program or a simple glitch!! im sorry, i dont know alot to help you out with this but the things i listed above is a possiblity of what your tamagotchi has/is doing.

-hope i help a little!! B) B)

weird!! Like Binary said, when it does that again, take a picture of it to prove it! *I'm not saying that your lying*

i was pressing C on my v4 and it magnified.then my tam died  :) but its ok!the weird part was that when it had an egg on the screen, it hatched and instead of it saying BOY/GIRL, it said MAMETCHI!! Then it was 0 yrs old and Mamechi did the same as any baby would.poo alot and loose harts alot!! it didnt die for 3 weeks and its still a Mamechi... :)   :D when i reset it, it said MEMETCHI instead! i reset again. KUCHIPATCHI!

help...
It might be a glitch. :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It happend to my friend before!

well my tama allways hatches and says otoachi or something like that i don't how to spell it but it looks like the matchmaker and at the age of 20-21 the matchmaker comes but gives something that look like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it a glitch :eek: :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Wow, thats pretty strange, are the letters realy tiny? because the names can only have up to 5 letters. And did "Memetchi" and "Kuchipatchi" evolve into kutchipatchi and memetchi?. And as for the coming up to the screen that is programed into all tamagotchis V4s.
i have a v4 and it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back