is this dumb and idiotic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Ever since I read eragon ive dreamed constantly about dragons and I always watch the movie at least every other day and I think about researching dragons once i have my own laptop and i write about it and I always listen to the soundtrack all day and Im falling behind on school because of it!!

I dream too much and I have wanted to be a vet but now i want to be a writer/actor or both because i can exspirence it in writing and acting and I used to cry sometimes just out of random in my room because my life is so boring and I wish i were in that book! and I got kicked off a website where all my friends were mostly except for my two rl friends who are really nice but the people I hung out with online liked warriors and eragon too and hotagotchi (an rl friend) actually is reading eragon but I feel like nobody understands my wish!

*takes huge breath*

I listen to all these songs about holding on and stuff but it never happens in real life!!

Reality isnt fair at all!! :( :eek: and just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ive been writing songs about how much reality stinks and I tried a journal and now Im stuck with this!!

I know i sound self pitieing but its true and Im not exxagarating!! No Im not whining just I need to vent and my parents wouldn't understand! My homeschooling has made school my life and just... :) :) :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. Reality is boring. I guess everyone wants to go on adventures... I know I do. :(

Reality is a fairytale.

Ok, so reality may seem like it's boring and 'stupid', but adventures can happen. Though, it's very unlikely for you to take a ride on a dragons back. :( I felt the same way you did when I read Dragon Rider, but I got over it. Reality is actually quiet special, yet, I still find I enjoy dreaming better. :eek:

The only thing I suggest is to not have your heads stuck in the clouds so much, and instead of having a 'dragon adventure', save it for your dreams. Because when you dream, anything can happen.

Love, Tgd

What's wrong with reality?! I have tons of friends, a boyfriend, great teachers, etc... and everyday we find something exciting and new, or some juicy gossip or something HILARIOUS happens in class! Something adventurous is always happening with me. I love my life. I love reality. I wouldn't want it any other way!

Your life can't be too different from that. I guess it must be pretty awful being homeschooled. I wouldn't be able to bear being homeschooled. Why don't you beg your parents to let you go to school - get some friends, have laughs and chats, have FUN!!! Because that's something that you're missing out on - and you need to spice up your life up a bit.

Hope this helps! :D

Yeah..I remember when I was homeschooled.*it sucked*All you gotta do is just keep dragging yourself back to earth every now and then and do what is needed of you. Then you should feel free to do whatever you please...

and that reminds me i gotta do the dishes....it`s the ONLY bit of sanity i feel in this life T___T

What's wrong with reality?! I have tons of friends, a boyfriend, great teachers, etc... and everyday we find something exciting and new, or some juicy gossip or something HILARIOUS happens in class! Something adventurous is always happening with me. I love my life. I love reality. I wouldn't want it any other way!
Your life can't be too different from that. I guess it must be pretty awful being homeschooled. I wouldn't be able to bear being homeschooled. Why don't you beg your parents to let you go to school - get some friends, have laughs and chats, have FUN!!! Because that's something that you're missing out on - and you need to spice up your life up a bit.

Hope this helps! :)
Well for one, I was always the school nerd when I was in school and I really am actually homeschooled because I am like 2 grades ahead...I try to get my head outta the clouds too...

There's NOTHING wrong with with having a hobby or liking something different. We were all made different for a reason! Stick to your dream, and you might live it!

I just never want you to think that there's something wrong with you for liking something others don't. =]

my friend told me the wrong directions to my house cause i didnt know the way from his and i got lost and i went everywhere bout a chocolate bar and even went to teh lake

1. topic reported

2. I belive in dragons and i am going to find a dragon egg

3. read dragonolgy if you want to learn about dragons

oh i thought it was reported for something bad but whats the difference between whats on your mind and non tamatalk

wow...two grades ahead! When you get in highschool you`ll prolly be in tag, ap or cm at least! ^_____^ that`ll get you VERY FAR in life! ^___^ if you go to England for colleage i might just see ya there ^____^ *plans on getting a scholarship to harvard* >.> tis just a shame i`m carrying several b`s on my reportcard..AN 89 IN MATH!!! ONE MORE PERCENT AND I`D HAVE AN a!!! T____T anyway... i`m gonna get to english SOMEHOW .___.

There`s PLENTY of awsome colleages out there! ^___^ mabye you could write your own adventure story wich could be a mix of a fantasy and your life! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back