lol i just thought of this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
every time i see a web page link on another website i click on it an i see another and i click on that one and i keep on doing this for like 10 minutes and i found myself on some japanese website! lol have u ever well... just couldnt stop clicking on web links

(its a bad habbit of mine lol)

Are you talking about those annoy site that has links and keep on taking to another, and another site? A bit weird....

///Locky458

Are you talking about those annoy site that has links and keep on taking to another, and another site? A bit weird....
///Locky458
ya i know they r pointles but i cant help clicking them (ooooooh theres a link to a website for "the secret to wealth") wait im not going to click it!

Aha, interesting. I have a suggestion. Just stay away from the links and just don't click them!!!!!
im srry but I CANT HELP IT those stupid links just draw my crusor closer and closer untill... "welcome to www.blahblahblah.com" or something like that appears

i did it again... i will now just ignor all links!!!!... ooo theres a link to a site called "vurtual pet adoption"

Yes, I end up on one site, going to another, and another, and another, and before I know what website I am on, I am on a French webpage ;)

Yes, I end up on one site, going to another, and another, and another, and before I know what website I am on, I am on a French webpage ;)
:huh: thats funny. but i think of link clicking little cyber adventures do u? :huh:

I don't get it. Do you mean you click on a link and then it goes to a random site, and then 10 seconds later you are at another random site?

If you click on them then you might get nasty viruses that are imposible to get rid of and you need to start you computer all over from scratch <_< Just try your best not to do it :unsure:

Aimme

If you click on them then you might get nasty viruses that are imposible to get rid of and you need to start you computer all over from scratch <_< Just try your best not to do it :unsure:

Aimme
i'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back