Which tamagotchi charecter do you like the least

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which tama charecter do you like the least?

• Kinakomatchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oniotchi

• Hanatchi

• Kuchi[atchi

• Tarakotchi

• Robotchi

• I like them all!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all of them! The two I like the least is Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, but those weren't up there.

Yeah, I do like many of them. My least favorite is Oyajitchi, but that wasn't there. :(

But for everyone who hates Masktchi, I disagree. I love that one!

I found some tamagotchis!!!! Here you go: Tamagotchi Connexion Blue

Availability: we are currently unable to offer this item. It may be out of stock at the manufacturer. If you would like to purchase this item, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available.

Manufacturer's Description:

Hatch your egg...will it be a girl or a boy? Give it a name, then just like the original you must care for your Tamagotchi by feeding it. Exercise it by playing games - otherwise it can become over weight and unhappy, clean up after it goes to the toilet, nurse it back to health when it's sick by hitting the medicine button!

I love all tamagotchis. each one is special in their own way. I just cant find a flaw in any.

No girls, I gotta dis agree with ya. :huh: [SIZE=14pt]Maskatchi is adorable, espically when he starts doing flips and throwing little ninja thingys. :eek: He wants to be a ninja, so he's cool[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi stats:

V2 Tamagotchi

Name: Adria

Type: I have no clue!

Color of Keychain: Hot pink with Hawiian flowers

Weight: 51 lbs

V2 tamagotchi

Name: Pete

Type: Same as Adria

Color of Keychain: Baby blue with flowers

Weight:51 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
DDDDDDDD

D D

D D D D

DDDDDD D

D D

DDDDDD D

D D

DDDDDD D

D D D D

D D D D

D D D

D D

D DDDDDD D

D D D D

D D D D

D D D D

D D

I like all of them! The two I like the least is Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, but those weren't up there.
:lol: Yeah they r my least favs aswell but i'm not that keen on onionoitch, so thats what I voted for. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back