HOLIDAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?

• CHRISTMAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EASTER

• 4TH OF JULY

• HALLOWEEN

• NEW YEARS

• OTHER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1gymnast

Reaction score
MY FAV HOLIDAY WELL I HAVE TWO CHRISTMAS AND EASTER!! :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4th of July. I don't even celebrate Christmas or Easter. And a lot of people don't celebrate 4th of July, either.

Christmas, I don't usually get presents but I could stare out the window all day, watching the snow.

And Halloween, because the whole world will take part in the dark holiday and get engulfed by the flames of the light in the jack-o-lanterns. And, because that's when my birthday is :3

Last edited by a moderator:
4th of July is one of them, and the other is Christmas.

My big brothers birthday is the day after the fourth of July, so at twelve every fourth of July, my dads side of the family goes to the park (of course we come to..) and we grill food and have chips and things like that. Sometimes my cousins go to the little creek near where we sit with me. <_< Then, my brother gets his presents, and all the adults talk and my uncle Stephen acts funny and makes everyone laugh whille all us kids play soccer, or frisbee, or some other outdoors game. Then, when its dark out at the park, we walk to the place where you can see the fire works. Its a fun day. :unsure:

And on Christmas we get to all come together and exchange gifts. Then when we get done unwrapping a present, we take the wrapping paper and throw it at eachother. Me and my cousin, Cody, hide behind my grandmother and grandfathers chair.

I would have to say all but my favorite one is Christmas, the bad thing about these types of holidays is when you get older these holiday's got boring, or does not apply to you like Easter, Halloween, and etc.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back