how many aqua pets do u have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4! 2 of which were very cheap. :wub: The previous owner didn't start them up properly so they weren't acting right but I fixed that. So that's why I have 4.

They are cute :wub:

hehe, i have a bunch. i think they're really sweet. my mom got me two on ebay for easter, and my boyfriend bought me one. then my mom bought me another one (because i liked my easter ones so much) and i bought myself two. ^^;;;

they were only 8 dollars, and so cute. i couldn't help it.

Do you mean the ones in the sort of glass tubes that sing and eat and play

I've got two: the pink and the blue one. It's actually more fun to have two, because the can't stop talking when you put them near eachother :eek:

@ MBScool Yes Auquapets are those tiny creatures living in a tube :D

I have 6 of them! :angry: I love them all. They are so cute because each one is so different.

i only have 1 but my sis lets me uz hers sumtimes

its real old now

it has yellow water...

it still looks cute

I have the little green one named Tu. I still want Puku and that other blue rain drop one, even though they don't sell them anymore. :furawatchi:

I have the little green one named Tu. I still want Puku and that other blue rain drop one, even though they don't sell them anymore. :rolleyes:
I have Tu Puku and Miku! Anyways all together I have 7 aquapets inclouding my duble Pukus :furawatchi:

♪♪dd545♪♪

Do you mean the ones in the sort of glass tubes that sing and eat and play
Ya. Those.

I Have 1 aqua pet. The pink one. Name: Poko. I call her pooka!EDIT: I messed up the names! Real name: puku. I call her puka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back