AMERICAN IDOL 2007

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think will win?

• Melinda Doolittle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Sligh

• Gina Glockson

• Sanjaya Malakar

• Haley Scarnato

• Philip Stacy

• Lakisha Jones

• Blake Lewis

• Chris Richardson

• Jordin Sparks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover994

Reaction score
I love to watch American Idol. Who do you think will win this year? Personally, here is what I think on some contestants:

Chris Richardoson sounds naisily to me. He needs to go home.

Sanjaya Malakar is a sweet guy, but he is getting a little cocky. I truley don't think he knows what he is doing. I think that he should go home.

On the other hand, I LOVE Melinda Doolittle. I have liked her since the beginning. Somehow though, I can't see america making her the next idol, even if her voice is lovely. I also like Gina Glockson. Jordin Sparks is so talented and young, she is bound to have a good career even if she doesn't win.

So, those are my opinions. I don't mean to offend anybody. What is your take on the contestants? Who do you think will win?

Tama_Lover :D

I hate Sanjaya! He stinks at singing, how has he made it this far?

Herte are reasons why he shouldn't be on there:

1.A lady went on a hunger strike until he gets voted off.

2.The only reason he is still on there is because people that hate American Idol vote for the worst person, just to make American Idol look bad.

3.He can't sing worth a flip. His sister was better.

I want Melinda to win! She is great, and I love her personality.

My favorite judge is Randy, he rocks. He's not to hard on people like Simon, and he's not to soft like Paula. <_<

I really want Lakisha to win. Sanjaya is just the comic relif. Have you seen his hair?

i want blake to win.Not because he is a good beatboxer. hes good at singing and beatboxing.

no offense for people who like sanjai but i hate him.

also has anyone seen the girl cry cause she was his

favorite fan?.?.?.

Did you know Sanjana only got votes because Howard Stern wanted everybody to vote for him becase he hates the show and wanted some 'bad-singing' guy to win? o_O

Awww....Chris went home! I liked him!! <_<

The two people who I think are talented/good are: Phil and Jordin. Jordin is so young and full of talent, and I just like Phil's voice.

I don't like Sanjana or Haley; Sanjana isn't good at singing, and Haley makes young songs sound 'older'.

Love, Tgd

Last edited by a moderator:
AW! I can't believe chris went off!

Sanjaya stayed? I can't believe it! That's so stupid.

I wouldnt vote for ur poll coz my vote will be wasted if that person that i voted will be eliminated.

The deserving top 4 for me will be:

1.Melinda Doolittle-Your so good!Your deserving to be in a front stage.

2.Lakisha Jones-I love u too and Melinda!

3.Jordin Sparks-Sweet 16/17.You hav a good voice.

4.Phil Stacey-I think ur the best male singer in this season

Comments to:

Sanjaya-I thought we was good at the auditions but now i dont think he is.

Blake-I like his hip hop style but i just dont want for him to all the songs to be in hip hop style like what he did on Diana Ross' song.

Gina-I like her.But she's better to be a rock star than an American Idol but i think she can win this.

Haley-It's better for her to be a gymnast like she was when she was a kid(sorry Haley lovers).

Chris Richardson-He exactly looks like Justin T.And i think he's trying to be him.But he has a good voice.

Chris Sligh-I onli heard him once so im not sure.

Stephanie and Brandon were eleminated?! :lol: I love them both!

I hate the voting process.some contestants got so far coz of there looks or other reasons not bcoz of their singing talent which is unfair.

I LIKE RANDY TOO.BRING IT ON DAUG!

I would feel so embarrassed if I were Sanjaya. Like I would definitely leave on my own. I rather lose than win as a joke.

I voted for Jordin :]

that girl with the red streck !! <_<

i love her!! ((not leteraly))

i HOPE she wins!!

that girl with the red streck !! :D i love her!! ((not leteraly))

i HOPE she wins!!
Gina? Yes. I think she's the best.

I did indeed see that little girl cry because she liked Sanjaya so much.

-Kuchipatchi-

I think Melinda Doolittle totally deserves to win. She rocks. The only thing I don't like about her is that she looks surprised all the time when she gets a good comment on her singing. Like she doesn't know she's good already. C'mon, already.

And Sanjaya, I don't know what's up with him. I guess India's voting for him. Who knows? It is suppposed to be American Idol, but there are plenty of Indians in America. Just look at the one that held up the sign VOTE FOR MY PEOPLE!. So, yeah.

GotchiGirl96 wrote:

I think Melinda Doolittle totally deserves to win. She rocks. The only thing I don't like about her is that she looks surprised all the time when she gets a good comment on her singing. Like she doesn't know she's good already. C'mon, already.

And Sanjaya, I don't know what's up with him. I guess India's voting for him. Who knows? It is suppposed to be American Idol, but there are plenty of Indians in America. Just look at the one that held up the sign VOTE FOR MY PEOPLE!. So, yeah.
yeah thats exactly what i heard too but i forgot to post it.there are lots of indians in america that votes for sanjaya(not meant to be a racist and im not saying ur calling me that).i dont know what happened to his voice since he was in the REAL AMERICAN IDOL thing.he was good at the auditions though.

and about melinda,i noticed like she was really shocked when simon gave her a really good comment.her and lakisha are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back