Is it true your tama can weigh 4 lbs or less?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcherry_lipsx

Reaction score
Alot of peeple r saying that their tama can weigh 0 or 1 lbs. is it true???? when i try to make my tama loose weight it syas no to a game!! :D Ithe least my tama could weigh was: 5 lbs when it was a baby, 10 lbs when it was a kid, 15 lbs when it was a teen, and 20 when it was an adult. THIS DOESNT MAKE SENCE!!!!! :( :p

:wacko: I know this doesn't help........but I agree it doesn't make scence(<sp). :wacko: :eek: :eek: <_< :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Sorry he is so cute!!!!

My friends Tamagotchi was 3 or 2 lbs. I can't remember what excatly she said, but it was one of those.

no, every baby ive ever raised weighed at least 5 lbs. when they where grown ups, they weighed 20-30 pounds when they said no.

:unsure: :blink: I :wacko: NEVER :ph34r: SOR :( OR :( HEARD :( OF :( TAMA :blink: THAT :( WAYS :huh: 1;2 :huh: OR 3 :huh: LB :huh: BEFOR

i think that's not true.... or it might be a glinch or something.... i don't know not a expert

when your tama is super fit it will refuse to pplay and it is confusing this has happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back