Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have v1?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• both v1 and v2

• neither

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten944

Reaction score
Ok, once everyoe agrees on a good day to have it, and a good time we can have it. Just to let you know, i have v1.

Ok y dont we have the group hatching on June 21st cause thats when i get my 2 tama connection V2 :D :rolleyes: :lol: ;) :p B)

oniontchi, cool i cant wait till v2 comes out in the us:) Tamagirl, is Saturday ok for you? I think i can do it saturday.

:wub: hey! I would like to do a group hatching too! I can do it any time this week until Sunday, Sunday is totally out of the question, so if you guys find a date some time during this coming week (20th through the 25th) that'd be cool. Hey TamaGirl, I'm getting my V2 on Tuesday too!! I'm getting to Toys R Us like an hour before they open because I always miss out on any good designs - other people always get to them first! But not this time... nope! lol. Anyway I'm just as excited as you, I'm buying two. And since (I heard on this site anyway) that the Best Friends package is $29.99, it's better to buy two separate ones I think because "technically" it's one cent cheaper (29.98) and that way you get more variety... unless you want two that match/are coordinated. Personally, I'm all about variety.

:lol: hey! I would like to do a group hatching too! I can do it any time this week until Sunday, Sunday is totally out of the question, so if you guys find a date some time during this coming week (20th through the 25th) that'd be cool. Hey TamaGirl, I'm getting my V2 on Tuesday too!! I'm getting to Toys R Us like an hour before they open because I always miss out on any good designs - other people always get to them first! But not this time... nope! lol. Anyway I'm just as excited as you, I'm buying two. And since (I heard on this site anyway) that the Best Friends package is $29.99, it's better to buy two separate ones I think because "technically" it's one cent cheaper (29.98) and that way you get more variety... unless you want two that match/are coordinated. Personally, I'm all about variety.
OMG Im doing the EXACT thing as u!!!! :wub: Im getting the Best Friend pack too!!!!! Cool :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should hatch all 4 of them at the same time!want to? :wub:

ok! I just hope i can get mine tuesday! Maybe I'll get the best friends pack to, lol!

TamaGirl, cool about the best friends pack, I think I'm just going to buy two separate ones so that they are more distinguished from each other rather than coordinated. I'm going to hatch one of mine on Tuesday when I get it, then I'll keep the other one until the group hatching. So, have we pretty much agreed on Saturday? First of all, we need to establish one time zone so that we all meet here at the same time to do it... I'm on eastern time in the US, what about everyone else?

I just mean if that's when we decide to do the group hatching... I mean, you could still do it with your V1 I guess but I was just talking about the V2, if you can't get the V2 on Tuesday don't stress because I think the hatching will be Saturday

Oh. lol, my dad is probly gonna take me to get one on tuesday. Do you think they will be sold out by the time i get there? (i get out of school 3:15 maybe ill get to toys r us at about 4:00) * yes im still in school how sad we get out LATE!

Also my apologies, as the creator of this post-section (I'm not sure what it's really called, sorry) you can choose whatever time you want lol. I just figured it would be Saturday based on what you said earlier, asking if Saturday would be ok because it was best for you.

TamaGirl, cool about the best friends pack, I think I'm just going to buy two separate ones so that they are more distinguished from each other rather than coordinated. I'm going to hatch one of mine on Tuesday when I get it, then I'll keep the other one until the group hatching. So, have we pretty much agreed on Saturday? First of all, we need to establish one time zone so that we all meet here at the same time to do it... I'm on eastern time in the US, what about everyone else?
I'm in New Jersey and my Time zone is -5 hours and right now it's 5:32PM

Also my apologies, as the creator of this post-section (I'm not sure what it's really called, sorry) you can choose whatever time you want lol. I just figured it would be Saturday based on what you said earlier, asking if Saturday would be ok because it was best for you.
Yeah actually i kinda wat to make it when i get out of school...Do you mind if the 25th? thats the day after i get outta school.

aww, I'm sorry kitten, but I wouldn't worry, I don't think they'll be sold out completely. I don't know what the advertising is like in your area, but I haven't seen one single commercial for the Version 2 here. I know probably I will be one of the only people there in the morning getting one (and that's even considering that everyone here is out of school!) Best of luck to you on that, and I know Toys R Us will get another shipment in before the weekend if it gets snatched up all in one day ;)

hmm, my posts are a little behind, as soon as I respond to one, you've written something else! lol. But yeah, I'm find with Saturday, maybe if you want to send a message to the other people and see if it's ok with them that way they'll be on the same page and we can choose a time. what do you think?

I'll probly get it tuesday and i havent seen one commercial either. but im like the only school in my area not out yet!!! ;) :(

I'll try as much as i can this week...not many people i know have a tamagotchi(3 people) so they probly wonmt get sold out to fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back