I got a new puppy! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
I got a new puppy about 2 weeks ago because I really miss Milly and so did Alex and Callum so we went to the dog sanctury and I saw this little Border Collie, I was Love at first site with us all :) so we got her for £85 and took her home, she is soo cute and she needs her second injection soon so we can take her for walks ^_^ But nothing can replace Milly :( :(

R.I.P Baby Milly

Aimme :)

Hi Football Princess! :)

Congratulations on your new puppy! I am sorry to hear that Milly is gone, but have fun with your new dog!

Here is a little tip:

Take the puppy out every few minutes... this will help stop the messes on your carpet/wooden floors. I learned this the hard way with my Cocker Spaniel, but now he is all grown up. ^_^

Best of luck,

Tama-Love

Take the puppy out every few minutes... this will help stop the messes on your carpet/wooden floors. I learned this the hard way with my Cocker Spaniel, but now he is all grown up. ^_^
xD, Tama-Love... :) Poor you, my dog never did that- he was very poop-wise, if you will. :(

Anyway, congrats fp, and enjoy your new puppy, hun! :)

Aww I loved it when my doggie was a puppy - he's almost 1 now. I prefer him older (he's still fluffy, cute & small) except now he doesn't wee constantly and dangle off my hair [well he does every so often..the little..] o_O

Awww.. :unsure: I feel really sorry for your Miley :) . Good for you! :( Congrulations on a new puppy, whoa just remeber do not feed it alot unless it will turn out like my big 1 year old dog, and sometimes dogs can be very hard to take care of. :eek:

///Locky458 <_<

We havent even though of a name yet lol !Me and my mum want to call her Milly again but my dad said no :unsure:

Aimme
ah ah ah!

If it's going to relate to Miley it's either going to be

Miley Jr.

Miley II

I don't know. <_< Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back