Tell me about the tamagotchi mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksthecat

Reaction score
I sorta collect tamas and the other day I was on Ebay and I found a tamagotchi "mini". It was only 7 dollars, so I thought it would be something cheap, and I didn't get it. Did I make a good decision? What does this "mini" do? :)

my friend got a mini, and all it does (she says) is eats and poops. no games. just feeding and picking up poo. and pausing. sorry that i cant help much. hers might not even be a mini. ive heard of ripoff tamas before. :)

I have and and all it does is poop, eat (only when it wants to), evolve from a toddler into a adoult and then into another adoult. No games, no gender, no names, no health meter, no training, no connecting, no points, no shop. Hope I have helped!

my friend knows all about tamas and he said that minis can evolve,eat,take a bath and poop. hope i helped! :D

pm me if u want to talk B) :wacko: :ichigotchi:

i have 1! it eats, poops, sleeps, pauses, evolves, and no games that y i hate it

My friend had one. All it did was poop, eat (rarely.), sleep, and evolve. It was kinda a ripoff, but sorta fun if you want to know how to take care of a tamagotchi before you get a normal one! Sorta like a beginner's tamagotchi.... I wanted one, but I haven't seen them around lately. Oh well =/

♪~tk710

[SIZE=10pt]My Friend had one, from all I heard is that all you do is Feed it, Clean it, Turn of the lights, discipline, and etc.. That's about it.. I think..[/SIZE]

///Locky458

my friend has one, it eats, sleeps, evoloes and poops, sooooo boring!

so u made the right choice!

oh and they are a ripoff, in Australia, they were $20!

makiko_girl

p.s pm if U want more help, or just a chat :angry: :p :lol: :huh: :blink:

Tamagotchi minis are boring, I think you made a good choice not to buy one, they're a waste of money.

:( Dear ksthecat,

My brother used to have a tamagotchi mini. it is really boring!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it dosen't even have games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope I've helped you

from JOS0001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back