how did you get ur username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD

My original one is tamaheaven2, but that one has problems....I got my new one from Inuyasha RP. All the wonderful names. xD

Well, first of all, I must tell you this. I dislike mah Username!

I picked it out when I was in the 7th Grade.

I would change it, but then nobody would know who I am!

Name Possibilities: Rachel.xo Future.Actress.xo

(what my Username would have been now.) :)

**UrItChI**

Well i was reading my text book from school (for science class, i borrowed the book over christmas break, and finally got around to reading it sometime in janurary, looked at the glossary and saw the words "Acid Rain." So i thought it sounded neat, and well i made an account here on tamatalk)

I got mine because i am a wwe fan and my b-day is july 4 so 0704! That makes

wwefan0704!

I like WWE superstar Rey Mysterio. My names original, isn't it? :) xD

I really like the name Acid~Rain- I would've made my back-up account that, but it was taken!

My username came from one of my Entama's.

I've got the Choco-Silver design, so I thought it would make a cool username.

I like WWE superstar Rey Mysterio. My names original, isn't it? :) xDI really like the name Acid~Rain- I would've made my back-up account that, but it was taken!
I dunno.

My backup account is going to be Darkie_Darktan (from my fave book)

My twin sister's account name is Captain Jack Sparrow. How original.

xDD

Baa.

I wanted a username for a site... and all my ideas were taken. not sure where he got it from but my dad came up with 'JimmytheJ' and it stuck.

My username came from one of my Entama's. I've got the Choco-Silver design, so I thought it would make a cool username.
Yours is cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama ~Tamagotchis of course! ;) This site is about tamagotchis, so I decided to put 'Tama' in my username.

Girl ~I'm a girl! xDD Lol.

Desy ~My cat's name is Desmond, who we call Desy. I just HAD to use Desy!

Tamagirl_Desy: It just had a nice ring to it! ^-^

Love, Tgd

Tama - Because this site is mainly about tamagotchis

Lover - Because I love tamagotchis!!

I would have done one of the tamagotchi EnTama or UraTama names, but there were no cool names besides Chocosilver (already taken xDD) If I made a backup account, it would be called 'Azure'. I just wanted to have that name. I already sent a name request to Admin, but he/she didn't change it. My only hope to get the name 'Azure' is making a backup account.

Mine is my old raver name. A friend and I were talking about a party we were going to during the weekend and I said something about not having a fun name to go by, so he named me Sweet Kandi.

That was back in 2003. The name stuck xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine 'cause my favourite character used to be Hanatchi, and Hanatchi was taken, so I added '99' randomly.

-Kuchipatchi-

Hehe, my mom helped me choose out my username.

I like Tamagotchis, I'm a girl. Why not GotchiGirl? I thought it would make a cool username. I first chose GotchiGirl13 but it was already taken so I though GotchiGirl96 and it wasn't taken. So here I am now, I though GotchiGirl was a cool username, until I realized a million of TamaTalkers have the same gotchigirl username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back