I need major help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
My parents are forcing me to play soccer, and I hate soccer. My dad likes to paint the fields, but I said to him, 'Why can't you paint the soccer fields without having a kid playing soccer?'. I hate things about it because:

• I hate running. Running is my enemy.

• My coach thinks that 'Soccer is all about winning'. He pulled me by my shirt once at practice because I did one little thing wrong. It still hurts <_<

Many more reasons, but it may offend people which love to play soccer.

Practice makes perfect. I am very sorry to say this but you have to take it, and run. I have to run miles in GYM everyday. Do that and eventually you will get use to it. xD Heavens knows I got used to it know. xD Just keep on trying and trying.

And at least try to talk to coach about your POTEINTIALS. <_< (sp?)

He tells me to 'Shut up' when I tell him about it. Next time when I tell him, it will be 'YOU ARE GROUNDED' which I certainly don't want.

Football Isnt to everyones Taste, They cant force you to do it.

Just explain to them that you hate it but just try it first because I thought I hated football and when I went I loved it ^__^.

Aimme

He tells me to 'Shut up' when I tell him about it. Next time when I tell him, it will be 'YOU ARE GROUNDED' which I certainly don't want.
Isn't this TamaPATCHI's topic? o.o;

Anyhow, just relax. I' msure you'll warm up to playing soccer. <_< just play it, and try your hardest to enjoy it. Eventually, you'll get better and mayeb even start liking it more! :unsure:

Love, Tgd

Don't write stuff off so easily. You may like it Also, if you hate running, chances are you don't participate in other aerobic forms of exercise - try soccer. You may grow to like it, and playing it will really help you stay fit. Although this is just an assumption, I'm guessing you don't excercise much if you hate running, since running is a prominant part of just about every sport. Excercising is essential though, and soccer's a fun way to do it.

If you are having problems with your coach, find a new one. Tell you dad you would try soccer if you got a different coach - perhaps he'll comply and you'll find you like it. :>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a soccer player myself. I have asthma, so running for me is not something I look forward to. I play goalkeeper, which involves little running, but lots of jumping and cool stuff. So you should ask your coach if you could play goalie. I think it would be better for you if you don't like to run.

If your coach thinks it's all about winning, he/she needs a reality check. My team never won, even after I left. The point of soccer for me is to have fun. And that's exactly what I do. Even if I miss 3 balls, I can just think about those two that I actually saved. Don't worry about winning and just keep your focus on the game and on having fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back