IT'S TAUNTING ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::♥::.

Reaction score
Ok, have you seen my other topic? Where I talked about my crush. --> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=104990&hl=

Well, last night I had a dream about me and him playing txt msging and just hangin'. First he asked me out on a date and every time he smiled I got butterflys in my stomach. IT FELT SO REAL! I guess this proves I'm crazy about him.I figured out it was fake after I went to the bathroom. I was thinking about it and then I was like . . . NO!!! it never happened! Then I pretty much stomped around hitting everything. Theres just that thing sometimes when a cute little boy starts to like you you start likin' him. Ahh, I could daydream so much, but it would only make me crazier for him . . .! I need help to feel like he's just a regular boy . . . I just happen to have a crush on. I don't wanna feel crazy. I have a locket with his picture in it for god's sake! Even though in the post I said

I'm not nervous, I'm not, I'm just really crazy I need to break it out! I only live with my dad . . . and you know how protective dad's are. One time a 13 year old LOVED me (define LOVE, he doesn't even know what it means.) So when I told my mom she said, "Awww" I couldn't believe it, I was like, "Mom I'm like 10, have you noticed? " * Now I'm 11 * But I need to break out of the phase I'm in. Also, THESE DREAMS ARE TAUNTING ME AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I'm so crazy bout' him. I really would like some help, but I really don't want any rude comments or anybody saying, "don't you have anything else to talk about?"

//.::::.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I had the same thing happen to me... Not much you can do. They started to go away after a while. Just enjoy them while you can ;D Try getting your mind off of him or something. It may not stop the dreams that day, but it will eventually.

I hope everything works out!

♪~tk710

Oh thanx but I think somebody will havta force me to get over him . . . * Ahhhh I love the smile! *

Awww. How cute. xD

There is not that much you can do, unfortunatley.

Unfortunately, 11 is around the age hormones kick in.... Which means being crazy about some boys! The crush I had was my best friend (before... meh...), and I never thought about having a crush on him. After I left the school, I suddenly had a big crush on him! It was really weird. I'm sure the dreams will stop... but you don't have to stop liking him :huh:

♪~tk710

Unfortunately, 11 is around the age hormones kick in.... Which means being crazy about some boys! The crush I had was my best friend (before... meh...), and I never thought about having a crush on him. After I left the school, I suddenly had a big crush on him! It was really weird. I'm sure the dreams will stop... but you don't have to stop liking him :huh:
♪~tk710
S-Stop . . . STOP LIKING HIM? ARE YOU C-CRAZY? I CAN'T

//.::♥::. Hehe * giggle*

I'm 12 turning13 and in grade7, I've had dreams about the guy I'm totally in lOVe and cRaZY about, and he's asked me out in my dreams, for heavens sake, I even got MARRIED to him!!!

Which I would totally love, and I can't ask him out, because MY PARENTS WON"T LET ME DATE!!!

That's a little over love.. like obsessive. Haha, jk.

But I've been through this many times just like you but the time it hit me most was last year. xD

I CRAZY about a guy. And once I had a dreamt that he asked me out and I felt.. [SIZE=14pt]I FELT SO ALIVE!!![/SIZE]

...But, it was only a dream. And I wanted to die after I realized it was all fake. Like a horrible joke played on me.

And now, we're just friends. Nothing much really, I still can't believe how insane I was about him so much last year. He isn't really special to me anymore. My feelings for him got tottally lost. ..And wont ever come back..

And that's the end of my story.

THE END<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back