Has it happend to you?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Has it happend to you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I love cats!

Question

I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :o Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? :huh:

Could you explain it very clearly, so it ate it's own feces, so what.
What do you mean by it said medical?
Did it make love with the matchmaker?
If it did make love with the matchmaker, you'll get a secret character on your next generation.
Sorry I was no help, I need more info.

[quote name='Itchigotchi~Girl' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:00 PM']I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :wacko:  Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? -_-[/quote]
If your tama is in love with the matchmaker you will get a secret tama! :huh:
And if it looks like poo try giving it a time-out.

[quote name='mimichi7' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:04 PM'] Could you explain it very clearly, so it ate it's own feces, so what.
What do you mean by it said medical?
Did it make love with the matchmaker?
If it did make love with the matchmaker, you'll get a secret character on your next generation.
Sorry I was no help, I need more info. [/quote]
The matchmaker appered and it accutally fell on my tama and kissed it, and then they kinda moved around (in a wierd way.) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Itchigotchi~Girl' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:00 PM'] I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :D Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? :( [/quote]
Umm...well to get better answers we need to know what you said "you don't wanna know" is.

[COLOR=red]okay well i dont think mine has ever ate its own poop
[COLOR=orange]eww... gross
[COLOR=yellow]like majorly
[COLOR=green]i dont even think dogs eat their own poop[COLOR=blue]do they?
[COLOR=purple]i dont know

[quote name='i_love_2_cheer' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:53 PM'] why isnt the color working?[COLOR=green] [/quote]
okay first you have to put [color=(place your color here] or just add it on and then say close all tags!!

that has to be the wirdest thing i have EVER heard in my life.
what species is your tama anyway????
weired beyond. :ichigotchi: