WHAT ON EARTH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has it happend to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I love cats!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :eek: Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? :huh:

Could you explain it very clearly, so it ate it's own feces, so what.

What do you mean by it said medical?

Did it make love with the matchmaker?

If it did make love with the matchmaker, you'll get a secret character on your next generation.

Sorry I was no help, I need more info.

I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :wacko:   Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? -_-
If your tama is in love with the matchmaker you will get a secret tama! :huh:

And if it looks like poo try giving it a time-out.

It's just a glitch don't worry, if it doesn't clear up just reset and download.

Could you explain it very clearly, so it ate it's own feces, so what.What do you mean by it said medical?

Did it make love with the matchmaker?

If it did make love with the matchmaker, you'll get a secret character on your next generation.

Sorry I was no help, I need more info.
The matchmaker appered and it accutally fell on my tama and kissed it, and then they kinda moved around (in a wierd way.) :rolleyes:

I got a V4 and my tama looked like this, [- -]. I went to the shop and i bought an egg, I went to feed it to my tama and it said, medical. It looked like poo and my tama ate it, then my tama evolved and it, uhhh, you dont wana know. It loves the matchmaker lets leave it at that. :D Anyway my tama is acting strange, any ideas? :(
Umm...well to get better answers we need to know what you said "you don't wanna know" is.

okay well i dont think mine has ever ate its own poop

eww... gross

like majorly

i dont even think dogs eat their own poopdo they?

i dont know

okay well i dont think mine has ever ate its own poopeww... gross

like majorly

i dont even think dogs eat their own poopdo they?

i dont know
yeah they do and they also eat cat poop and human poop (dont ask how i know that last one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back