has this hapend to you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed

Reaction score
last year i got a v3 my sister to thay wher normal babys after afew days 1 days to be agsakt thay both transformed teens after afew houers my frend cam ofer we went to play with him i poot my tama on pause but my sister amna didant so when we looked at them agen her one was dead so we reseted hers then connect louds then after the 6 time we connected we looked in the freinds list we sor my tama andanather tama coled *on my tamas name was ron and any time she connects that hapends like when she conected with Dylans tama named spike it ternd out as #*ike or som thing like that. :wacko: :ph34r: :( :( :( :unsure: :blink:

I TRID THAT BEFOR IT DIDENT WORK BUT THANKS FOR POSTING BAZL1234 AND GOCHIGOD555 PEOPAL DONT YOUSALY POST REPLYS IN MY TOPICS :unsure: :blink: :wacko: :ph34r:

Must be a glitch. Reset and download if it's really bothering you, but I don't think it's a big deal. As long as the Tama's working properly, there's nothing to worry about I suppose.

That's because your posts need words to be in proper gramar so its easier to read

i can't help it if im a bad speller. ;) ;) :p :( :( :( :D :D :angry: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is 0 LBS and wont eat or exerise or sleep and eats her poo is this a glich to, she is the matchmaker and is 0 YRS and dosent age and when i first got it i pulled the tab out it it did not show an egg but it showed the matchmaker i tryed to reset it and it has the CR2032V3 battrey is my tama a bad one please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my v4 is so weird PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi: :) ;) B) :p :nazotchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: B) :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

I TRID THAT BEFOR IT DIDENT WORK BUT THANKS FOR POSTING BAZL1234 AND GOCHIGOD555 PEOPAL DONT YOUSALY POST REPLYS IN MY TOPICS :blink: :D :( :blink:
u never know it may not work for u but it might wprk for someone else! :D :D :D

thank you evry one for helping :) :) :) my software or hardware brock so i had to register agen :wub: ;) :angry: :angry: :angry:

my tama is 0 LBS and wont eat or exerise or sleep and eats her poo is this a glich to, she is the matchmaker and is 0 YRS and dosent age and when i first got it i pulled the tab out it it did not show an egg but it showed the matchmaker i tryed to reset it and it has the CR2032V3 battrey is my tama a bad one please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my v4 is so weird PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: ^_^ :D :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:
Please don't post a new question within a topic, start a new topic. Could you please make your

post easier to read and with fewer smilies and exclamation marks? That makes it easier for

others to help you with your problem. :)

ABOUT THE ORIGINAL TOPIC:

It doesn't sound to bad, so I guess just keep going with your tamagotchi. It IS rather strange

though.

-tulip-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back