What Happened?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchitama

Reaction score
does pausing effect my tama/because my tama was supposed to turn 7 yesterday but when i paused it didn't even when i unpaused it plz reply someone

Yes pausing does affect your tama. It makes the growth pattern slower. If you do have to pause it during school change the time to 1:00 A.M. on your tama and then when you come home turn the time back to regular time and it DOES NOT affect the growth pattern. I have been doing this for the last few days, trust me on this one.

my high school is on holiday for 2 weeks so i don't need to pause except my tama had a baby itt hasn't gone away yet but it won't go to sleep so i kinda hve to pause otherwise it will die :huh:

It will not die. You baby tama will be takin care of by its mother/father. Then the parents leave 24 hours after the baby is born. So now that you paused it, it will take longer. Don't worry. Just as soon as the parent leaves and the baby wakes up Name it. Then feed it and play with it.

P.S. My school has 2 weeks off also!!

if you go to tamagotchi memorial you'll see that its how lily/isha died

ok i say dont pause it take real good care and um when youu go to bed turn the light s off near 11:15 pm gozroutchi gose to sleep

late

ok i say dont pause it take real good care and um when youu go to bed turn the light s off near 11:15 pm gozroutchi gose to sleeplate
hi bazla , i will keep that in my head i'll do that

p.s why don't you respond to all my messages

P.S THAT MAKES SENSE AND I'VE MADE A POLL BUT TT ARE CHECKING IT . ITS ON SERIOOUSLY TAMAGOTCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back