Card Captors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you seen it and liked it?

• I've seen it I loved!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen it it was good.

• I've seen it it was alright.

• I saw a few I didn't like it though.

• Ihated it form day one!

• Never heard of it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Tama

Reaction score
Card Captors was my favorite show ever. (I think that it was an anime) Do you see it? Did you like it? I loved it!

I saw a quite alot of them but unfortunately they moved the time it was on to so early I missed the last few. I only saw the end of the last one after that.

Card Captors was my favorite show ever. (I think that it was an anime) Do you see it? Did you like it? I loved it!
Yes its a anime.

I never sall it (I was really young when it came on)

lol, I read Tsubasa Chronicles its half Card Captors/Chobits

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to watch taht show when I was younger :mellow:

I watchedf the entire first series

I wonder if they've changed it alot..I still remember the theme tune

I used to watch taht show when I was younger :p I watchedf the entire first series

I wonder if they've changed it alot..I still remember the theme tune
It actually finished when I was 8 I think.

Yeah, I loved that show very much. I didn't get in to it right away. I remember all the merchandise at the store.

I did eventually get in to it just in time to buy all of the stuff that went along with it. The wand, the Clow book and all of the figures! I display that stuff on my big top closet shelf.

Yeah, I loved that show very much. I didn't get in to it right away. I remember all the merchandise at the store.I did eventually get in to it just in time to buy all of the stuff that went along with it. The wand, the Clow book and all of the figures! I display that stuff on my big top closet shelf.
I use to ahve one of the dolls but we threw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back