HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meidtchi

Reaction score
something weird happened look: i was connecting my tamas lina and ryan then once i finished the connection i looked in my friend list of my ex tama lina and one said ryan and the other said pyan and i had never connected with anyone named pyan he was a gozarutchi like ryan too so i erased him i was freaked OUT!

That happend 2 me before 2. I have no idea what happend. I had 1 that was a Mametchi but the name was glitched up. I'm thinking that it put a tama that your friend linked up with in your friend list.

something weird happened look: i was connecting my tamas lina and ryan then once i finished the connection i looked in my friend list of my ex tama lina and one said ryan and the other said pyan and i had never connected with anyone named pyan he was a gozarutchi like ryan too so i erased him i was freaked OUT!
the name glitch strikes again! dont worry, my friend named her tama lizie, and it came out as eliz on her hunger/happy menu! some times it happens on the friend menu. it probably was ryan, with the name glitched up. :rolleyes:

I happened to me before but the name was B, music note, I, flat symbol used in music, I.

It was wierd so I deleted it.

I donno what it is... :rolleyes:

THIS HAPEND TO MY SISTER BUT ENSDED OF RYAN TORNNING INTO PYANIT WAS RON TORNNING INTO *ON :mellow: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back