Ask me anything!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
I'm bored! So ask me a question pertaining to anything at all and I will answer it. I'm a wealth of knowledge XD

Really? It's not a help topic though. It's an ask me anything you want pertaining to anything topic. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm asking people to come to me with help topics.

"Talk about anything" topics are not allowed on TamaTalk. The reason for making topics in the first place is so that people can talk about one particular subject/situation.

Sorry, again. Just keep moving down. My computer wasn't responding and I thought that the post hadn't been well posted. If a guide could please delete my accidental extra posts that'd be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, I still see it as something different. What the tamatalk guides describe in their banning of those kinds of topics are that they're help topics for people with TAMAGOTCHI questions.

This is not a help topic. This is not a tamagotchi topic.

So now I'm not really sure. If a guide can come in here and let me know what's up that'd be kewl.

And this isn't a "talk about anything" topic. That = a chatroom. It's a bit different.

Well, there's not really a "set" subject to discuss here so I think it's a banned topic. And hopefully my computer responds this time so I don't accidently quadruple post again.

That actually happened to a couple people.

And I guess that's a good point. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back