cell phone in the snow.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
it has been snowing for 2 days and still is.and my dad droped his cellphone in the snow that is knee deep.it took for ever to find then my little sister found it.(she is 5)then i said how you find it and she says it beeped.she said it really funny.

ps:if you ever dropped something in the snow like your tama cellphone...........tell me post it here.

I droped my tama in the snow and my mom found it!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :angry:
Supermom! Lol ;) I have dropped stuff in the snow. I dropped a tama, my moms car keys, and more... :(

I've dropped a ring, and my car keys in the snow. We don't get much snow though, so the keys weren't buried. The ring was a pain though x.x I had to wait for the snow to melt to find it.

I haven't ever dropped anything in the snow- it dosen't snow where I live. :p

it has been snowing for 2 days and still is.and my dad droped his cellphone in the snow that is knee deep.it took for ever to find then my little sister found it.(she is 5)then i said how you find it and she says it beeped.she said it really funny.
ps:if you ever dropped something in the snow like your tama cellphone...........tell me post it here.
Ohmigosh I have! :)

I just moved from Cali. to FREEZING Indiana.

It was sadd! I'm not used to cold weather, so I was a klutz

& dropped mah celly in the snow. (Not to mention it was new)

Luckily, I found it before it's time was up.

* Whew!*

-Rachel♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back