American Idol Sanjaya must pay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparklegirl

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry! Here we have a lovely show called American Idol, and what do people do! They turn into an unfair game!!!!!! There is this dude named Sanjaya (pronounced Sun-JIA) and he sings so bad!!!!!! So youd think hed be off!! GONE!!!! BUT He's not!!!!! I even found his stuipid websight!!! Here it is!! Vote for the worst!!!!! I used to luv american idol! but now this dude Dave is messing it all up just so that he can laugh his but off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if you agrre or don't post and tell me!!!! WE MUST TAKE SANJAYA DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :D :D :angry:

I AM! That dude has the WIERDEST hair styles. A ponytail mowhawk? O

M

G.

I don't know what everyone has agents

Sanjaya. :( He's not that bad, well hes

not like the BEST singer on the show, but really

hes not evil or something. o_O And lol he is kinda

cute xD But really he's not that bad. o_O

He's on the show, whats the big deal?

sanjaya is the worst singer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Blake lewis, lakisha jones, and melinda doolittle. here is simon paula and randy after sanjaya sang :( :D :D

It's not pronounced San-JIA, it's San-j-i-uh.

And I think it's hilarious that he's still on the show and people are taking it so seriously.

Some chick even went on a hunger strike. Are you kidding me? It's a stupid show.

People these days.

I hope he wins just so people will get even more mad over something pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone looked at that websight yet?!!! I thinks its totaly unfair! So please look at the websight too!!! It's horrible! Sickening and well it's just plain evil! I have a VERY BAD faeeling that sanjaya might actualy win!!!!!!!!! And this can not happen!

No he can't win!!! then that just defeats the purpose of people winning because they are GOOD! p.s. check out sight!

It's not pronounced San-JIA, it's San-j-i-uh.  

And I think it's hilarious that he's still on the show and people are taking it so seriously.

Some chick even went on a hunger strike. Are you kidding me? It's a stupid show.

People these days. 

Yeah i agree, I heard about that women

that went on a hunger strike too.

Like oh my gosh, is american idol that important

to you..o_o Besides Sinjaya is making american

idol more popular. I think the american idol staff want

him to stay a little longer even.

Just plaease look at the websight and tell me what you think! I was just horrified when I heard that they were using a websight to support him(they down so loww!)

LOL You should go to If Sanjaya Wins

Read what people will do if Sanjaya wins. Half of them probably won't even happen.. But I don't care, there amusing!

I think people need to stop being mean to Sanjaya hes not the best but how would you like it if you were him and nobody liked you But I want LaKisha Jones to win

I think people need to stop being mean to Sanjaya hes not the best but how would you like it if you were him and nobody liked you But I want LaKisha Jones to win
omg yeah! Imagen actual being him.

That would kinda suck. Having lots of

people hate you for no actual reason at all

Ok ok! Why in the heck do you want us to go there so bad?!
because I want you to see how people are making american idol unfair! I want you top see how people think that sanjaya is a joke, that amican idol is just some video game that won't ruin your life! like well just read the web sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back