MAJOR PROBLEM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
Well lt started when my friend, Lizzie got a boyfriend called Sebastion.

Lizzie has stared to wear make-up and wear adults clothes. She

talks all cool and stuff and starts to be "bad". Shes even saving up for a HOUSE. Seb has already proposed to her and when there 16 they want to get married. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew this girl sounds like she's in way over her head. I say just talk to her about how you feel. She sounds a little immature and isn't realizing the reality of what she's doing.

Well lt started when my friend, Lizzie got a boyfriend called Sebastion.Lizzie has stared to wear make-up and wear adults clothes. She

talks all cool and stuff and starts to be "bad". Shes even saving up for a HOUSE. Seb has already proposed to her and when there 16 they want to get married. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP
Well, what can I say?

That is definetely a bad situation to be in.

I think you should have a serious talk with your friend, Lizzie.

The marriage thing is way out of hand.

We're only kids! Hopefully, this Boyfriend "Sebastion"

will also get back to reality. Couples usually wait untill they are 25 to get married. These kids are way out of their minds!

The average house is $ 30,000 at the least.

Looks like they won't be getting out of the house anytime soon! :)

-Rachel♥

$30,000 is really cheap for a house. In england it's getting more and more expensive, my boyfriend's mum bought her house for about £9,000 about 17 years ago, and now houses in that area have gone upto about £120,000+.

Your friend Lizzie is probably just getting carried away [you never said how old you are?]. Soon she'll probably realise that she's not going to be able to afford a house or maybe get married [even though my friend is 19 and got married when she was 16]. You should probably mention to her that she is still young and shouldn't be bothering about moving out yet and just concentrate on school.

Over the top if you ask me. All she need is a good talk, or some discipline. Don't be afraid tell her. It's betting to feel bad, and tell her then to sit their and take every rock :ph34r: . There is no way she can save you for a house, xD come on she's a kid :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
THANX SO MUCH

I'M GONNA TALK TO HERE TODAY :furawatchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back