Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone here every kissed someone? Not like a peck on the cheek or lips, like proper kissing, french kissing. This boy said he wants to french kiss me but I'm nervous because I've never kissed anyone before. Any tips?

BTW, French kissing means kissing with tounges.

Has anyone here every kissed someone? Not like a peck on the cheek or lips, like proper kissing, french kissing. This boy said he wants to french kiss me but I'm nervous because I've never kissed anyone before. Any tips?BTW, French kissing means kissing with tounges.
Uhhh... no. I've never French-kissed.

I've never french kissed a guy but I know some sites where they give you details and instructions and there's videos aswell but I won't post them incase they're unsuitable for younger people. :)

Yeah, 2 times.

&& I dont reccomend itt, if it's yerr first time.

U gotta know how., of else the experience is nasty.

(fresh breath, moist lips, etc.)

Or else!

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
yes a boy named jaylen in a closet long wet kiss

How many times did she get held back?? I was 9 when I was in the fourth grade!

Anyways, no, never have, and I'm not planning on it anytime soon. It seems quite gross and you could get sick if that guy isn't clean or is sick or something. Just be cautious is all I have to tell you.

How many times did she get held back?? I was 9 when I was in the fourth grade!
Anyways, no, never have, and I'm not planning on it anytime soon. It seems quite gross and you could get sick if that guy isn't clean or is sick or something. Just be cautious is all I have to tell you.
My friend is 9 right now and back in kindergarten she kissed Cameron!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~i agree with cutedancingbailey!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I never had a boyfriend. Though I do have a friend-boy. (BIG diffrence.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back