Allergies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I think I'm allergic to a certain kind of pollen or something, because two days ago my mom brought these flowers in from around our house and ever since then I've been sneezing like heck. Plus my nose in runny and stuffed, my eyes are itchy and watery, and my throat is a little soar. Now all the pollen is in the air inside my house since we didn't get rid of it sooner. Ahh, I'm doomed! I hate allergies! =[

Do you have any allergies? If so, to what and what happens?

I'm allergic to a type of guinea pig medicine. It happened back in 2003 and one of my guinea pigs got really sick, he kept having siesures (sp?) and he nearly died a few times. We took him to the vet and they said to give him the medicine. As soon as we gave it to him once, I was allergic to it. Big pinkish red blodges appeared all over my skin. It was itchy, but I got a day off school! :furawatchi:

im allergic to vinegar (not good when you have cooking classes and bake pavalova) sunscreen i always get burnt but its better than getting a rash and not being able to touch anything and im allergic to plasters and have to deal with cuts by wrapping the area in cloth or else the area will swell and hurt/sting for weeks

im allergic to the worst thing DUST MITES! u may not know wat they r but they are little mircroscopic bugs that are in beds couches and other things they are practically evrywhere! thats why im always sneezin!

im allergic to the worst thing DUST MITES! u may not know wat they r but they are little mircroscopic bugs that are in beds couches and other things they are practically evrywhere! thats why im always sneezin!

Limes.

That's it, just that yucky, lemon shaped, green, citrus fruit.

Sorry if I'm offending any Lime-Lovers out there. :unsure:

I was fortunate enough to not get any allergies that I know of. Knew a guy in highschool though who was allergic to peanut butter, most dogs, pasta, eggs...the list goes on.

I'm allergic to:

Latex - Itchy rash when contacted with skin

Sulfa(medication) - Purple dots on skin

Grass - Itchy rash when contacted

I also have lactose intolerant moments as odd as it sounds. Cheese makes me really sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back