What nasty pranks have you played on people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
I just played a trick on my brother. I said "Oh NO! Look..." Then my brother goes "What?" in a worried voice. Then I said "Molly (my dog) is dead!" then he started having a weird look on his face and ran over to the window then I yelled "April Fools!" then he paused for a while then said "Oh yeah! It's April 1st isn't it?!!"

What pranks have you played on your friends or family on April Fools? Please tell! I'm sure everyone has played a very cool one on someone!

I was gonna butterfly this evil person's locker at my school, because I knew her combination.

But then I realized Monday is Spring break and April 1st is tomorrow. So, I'll have to do it when we come back! :furawatchi:

I don't know what I can do tomorrow. Ideas?

Molly (my dog)
Molly must be a common name for dogs-that's my dog's name... as for pranks, there's allways the traditional "Is that a flying pig!?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
There was this party happening on an old abandoned house, and I came there and left hundred of pranks lying in each and every room in the house. Like leaving a bucket of water on top of a door, hence it falling down when opened

And the food was already there so I took some oreos and replaced the cream with toothpaste.

And I shook all the soft drinks

And plenty of other things.

Isn't April 1'st fun?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back