The Clouds Can Speak!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby_Red_Robin

Reaction score
Don't look under your bed...yeah...about that.
Ok, I just wanna know if you like my book...

The Clouds Can Speak!

Prologue

A boy named Natt, the age of twelve, loved to stare at clouds all day long. After years of watching them, he finally noticed something strange…

Chapter One

As I stared into the clouds, from the cold, hard, ground, I saw a story. A story of a man, no a king, a rich king who became wounded, after being wounded he was thrown into the streets. His bandages rotting as his body rotted with it. Soon he was healed, yet, somehow…alive. As he stammered to the castle, he found it deserted and empty. He had then, just then realized he… was… the only one…. left, alive.

Those stories frightened others yet left me alone. My own imagination, or the clouds, the Earth or even, the planets.

My mother worried about me while telling the stories of the clouds. That is how she knew something was to go wrong, something, REALLY wrong.

Chapter Two

My last night at home before sleep-away camp; in my sleep I was captured by the…the… I was too afraid to look at what was there. My heart pounded out of my chest and what felt like, to the floor. The creature was this blob of what looked like chewed chicken, with cups for eyes, and Jell-o guns.

At the site of this creature I knew it wasn’t real, yet woke-up on a planet just like Earth, but deserted. The planet was just like Earth, just without people, everything but people and animals.

The planet was called “Livonia.”

Chapter Three

The monster, alien, thing took the suit off…and that’s when I noticed it was the king, from the story of the clouds.

“You’re the king? Fr…from the story of the clouds, are you not?” I asked it.

“Why yes, I am. You got my message in the clouds and you weren’t afraid.” The King replied.

“Ya, it was like it was my own story. By the way, what is your name?”

“Oh, excuse my manners, I’m King Jaechelle, but you can call me Jach(Ja-sh)” Jach said.

Oh the joy and fear I felt when I found out it was him! Just why was I brought here, to do what.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked.

Jach paused for a long time…

Chapter Five

After waking-up, Natt ran downstairs with his suitcase. The only thing was, when he stepped outside to get the news paper, no one was there.

“WHAT?!?! Jach what have you done to me?!” Natt shouted toward the sky.

“If you will not help me, you will go through what I am!!! HA HA HA!!!” Jach slowly fell from the sky, like a god coming to Earth.

Oh what have I done to myself and Mother Earth?! Nat began to cry for the first time in a LONG time.

“If you come help me and teach me I’ll help you.” Jach boomed.

“Fine,” Natt sniffled.

“Good, now let’s go…oh Natt, I’d pack more in that suitcase of yours.” Jach said.

“Okay.” Natt packed a bigger suitcase. Soon they left for Livonia, to save one planet at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is pretty good, BUT, I think you should make do more of an intruduction for a first chapter. Like say who the person is, how old they are, etc. Then go into the deeper stuff, like the stuff you talked about in the first two chapters.

Ok....here is the new version!!!

Prologue

A boy named Natt, the age of twelve, loved to stare at clouds all day long. After years of watching them, he finally noticed something strange…

Chapter One

As I stared into the clouds, from the cold, hard, ground, I saw a story. A story of a man, no, a king, a rich king who became wounded, after being wounded he was thrown into the streets. His bandages rotting and his body rotted with them. Soon he was healed, yet, somehow…alive. As he stammered to the castle, he found it deserted and empty. He had then, just then, realized he… was… the only one…. left, alive.

Those stories frightened others yet left me alone. My own imagination, or the clouds, the Earth, or even, the planets.

My mother worried about me while experiencing the stories of the clouds. That is how she knew something was to go wrong, REALLY wrong.

GotchiGirl!!! I finished Chapter 3!!!

Chapter Three

The monster, alien, thing took the suit off…and that’s when I noticed it was the king, from the story of the clouds.

“You’re the king? Fr…from the story of the clouds, are you not?” I asked it.

“Why yes, I am. You got my message in the clouds and you weren’t afraid.” The King replied.

“Ya, it was like it was my own story. By the way, what is your name?”

“Oh, excuse my manners, I’m King Jaechelle, but you can call me Jach(Ja-sh)” Jach said.

Oh the joy and fear I felt when I found out it was him! Just why was I brought here, to do what.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked.

Jach paused for a long time…

I finished Chapter Five!!!

Chapter Five

After waking-up, Natt ran downstairs with his suitcase. The only thing was, when he stepped outside to get the news paper, no one was there.

“WHAT?!?! Jach what have you done to me?!” Natt shouted toward the sky.

“If you will not help me, you will go through what I am!!! HA HA HA!!!” Jach slowly fell from the sky, like a god coming to Earth.

Oh what have I done to myself and Mother Earth?! Nat began to cry for the first time in a LONG time.

“If you come help me and teach me I’ll help you.” Jach boomed.

“Fine,” Natt sniffled.

“Good, now let’s go…oh Natt, I’d pack more in that suitcase of yours.” Jach said.

“Okay.” Natt packed a bigger suitcase. Soon they left for Livonia, to save one planet at a time.

It's a good story but if you want to get it published I'd recommend not putting anymore on the internet. Because someone might take the idea and finish it before you do and they might get it published and then if you want it published the publisher might think YOU were copying the other person. Just a tip! It's a really good story!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back