What on Earth Happened!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsLameDepp

Reaction score
I don't know how but, my Tamagotchi is 20 years old and the MatchMaker still hasn't came! Infact my Tamagotchi IS the MatchMaker! How did this happen? What do I do now? Can someone please HELP ME!!! :wacko: :ph34r:

The matchmaker does not come for oldies, you have to mate with another oldie, when you do that you can get a special character called Oyajitchi on the next generation. He skips the child and teen stage.

WoW!! Thanks so much that really helped! Now all I have to do is find someone who has an oldie!! LOL.. If anyone wants to know I am still open for suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
When your tamas an old timer (like the matchmaker) the Matchmaker won't come anymore.So you have to get married by connecting with another old timer or adult I think.But I don't know if a tamagotchi can be at age 20 because my tamas never been that old.

duuuuuhhhhhhhh its not the matchmaker it is the old lady the matchmaker looked like that too. mine lived to be 28 and the matchmaker never came. it's normal.

duuuuuhhhhhhhh its not the matchmaker it is the old lady the matchmaker looked like that too. mine lived to be 28 and the matchmaker never came. it's normal.
well sorry "Mr Smartypants" there's some people in the world who don't know some things..

wow that is soooo alsome keep it tht is so cool my friend thinks the same as me

ps my friend needs the machmacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back