venting area

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Problem:

I recently went skiing with School and sprained my knee and now I can't ride and I'm on crutches

#2 I've been having MANY phycic experiences and It's really starting to scare me

example: I predicted myself spraining my knee just before it hapened

example: I predicted my Boyfriend breaking up with me the day before it happened

But I don't expect you to believe it but I am phycic and this has been happening for a while

My Problem:
I recently went skiing with School and sprained my knee and now I can't ride and I'm on crutches

#2 I've been having MANY phycic experiences and It's really starting to scare me

example: I predicted myself spraining my knee just before it hapened

example: I predicted my Boyfriend breaking up with me the day before it happened

But I don't expect you to believe it but I am phycic and this has been happening for a while
Hey I am on crutches too! LOL

My Situation

I have a really inmature, babyish friend and I don't know what to do??

My friends are acting like immature babies except for Carmen who is really being awesome. My sister's boyfriend is a lousy hog. I miss Johnathan. School is tomorrow. I've got too much homework. I've got to make a model of the brain by Friday and I can't get the connection to the internet to set up on my wii!

Well, I have to finish a book report that was due weeks ago... My grades are slipping through my fingers, my BF won't sign on (He's been offline for days, he promised a few days ago that he'd be on yesterday >.<), and I have lots of personal problems!!!! Gahh!!! *chops plank of wood* *hurts hand*

♪~tk710

Well, lets see.

#1-I can't seem to find any clothes that I like, so I feel like I am wearing the same thing all the time.

#2-One of my pet rats is acting odd, and I think she might be hurt but I'm not sure.

#3-My room is a mess and I just don't fell like cleaning it (well, who does). So when ever friends come over I just shut the door.

And potbellypanda I do belive you, I have had things like that happen before, like I had a dream about something and it happened that day ;) .

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back