PLEASE HELP ! WE WANT TO KNOW...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellievision

Reaction score
Could someone please help?!?! well me and my sister both have tama's mine is a boy and hers is a girl. hers is five years old and mine is three. we got the love potion [honey] and we used it . we connected them and four hearts came up and they kissed !!! now they are in love !! we have used the love potion on them again to try and make them have a baby but it just did the same thing it did last time !! How long until they can have a babay??? and how can they get married???

Love ellievision !! x x x PLEASE HELPPP US

Well you're not supposed to use it more than once on the same two tamas, but I guess it wouldn't matter. But you have to connect them under PRESENT for them to have a baby. You also have to connect them a lot under PRESENT and eventually a time when you connect under PRESENT you'll see the two tamas you're connecting stand there looking side to side for about 30 seconds or less, then when one of the tamas goes to the other tama, the screen will turn black and you will see fireworks and here beeping noises. :huh: Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back