The third teacher's gift

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi000

Reaction score
i chose the face teacher, the third one of them all hoping to be a Yattatchi (social person) and he gave me a plate with a thing sticking out. I posted something like this about the kindergarden bag, so please help me with this new icon.

thanks. but he give social points yes? why is he an art teacher? shouldn't he give art points?
Uh.. Well :furawatchi: the answer to this type of question is because :eek: . I think when they say arts they mean like talent. :eek: .

:eek: :eek: that worried me too

its actually a BERET which is an artists hat that originated in France

glad I could help!

~!Meme!~

Ahhh, you got Mr. Canvas. A great teacher. What you do for this game is that there will be 3 boxes. It will show you wich one the flower and poop are in. Then the one with the flower in it will blink and another box will blink. That means they are changing boxes. At the end of this game you have to say whitch box the flower is in. It will give you 3 arts/fashion points every time you get the flower.

I thought that the flower teacher gave outarts/fashion points, and that they were the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back