I´m shy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, I have a big problem i´m very shy and i don´t know what to do about it. I´m very shy meeting new people and asking them things do you have any tips for me how to overcome this :huh:

It´s starting to get on my nervs :huh: :huh:

I was shy all the time but i though "what are they going to do about it?I cant help it!"

But i realised by doing that I was not shy anymore :huh:

TAM

Lets try this, i don't know you right?ok lets have an "un-shy" conversastion:

HI! How are you? I am furawatchi girl! How has your first days at tamatalk been? Have any questions? You can ask me if you want! So how old are you?

There! Know you answer!I am sure you will be not-shy in no time if you get

A: Hyper

B: More outgoing :huh:

i can't think of a C oh well LOL! WELCOME TO TAMATALK! :huh:

~Reanna

Well there's nothing wrong with being shy. I believe it's all in the vibes others give off. I tend to keep to myself more when I get vibes like this person is a little annoying or mouthy or a troublemaker. With you, maybe you just need to meet the right kind of people to get that shyness to go away. You know what I mean?

just relax nd say ur meeting someone new, just act as if u knewe them for a long time

im rele shy to so i no how u feel. i can rele only b outgoing around my good friends. but its tough being shy, its hard to make new friends and its even harder to come up with something to say that wont make u feel like a complete idiot. so heres wat i do, in one of my classes my crush sits rite next to me and i want to get to no him better, but this could work for anyone, first i asked my friend to come over and we started talking, this worked cuz i could b more outgoing talking to her then i invited him into the convo since he was listening by asking him his opionion and all i do that more often and now we talk a LOT more. also u can find out ppls ims u know AIM aol instant messaging, im rele big on that. belive me its much easier to talk and get to no ppl who go to ur school over the comp. pm if u want any more help, cuz id luv to b ur friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back