If you got 1 chance to be a millionare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you got a chance to be a millionare what would you do?

• Run off bragging!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go for the gold!

• No maybe it's a trap?

• It's just money...

• Tamagotchi shopping spree!

• Time to go to Hollywood!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMame

Reaction score
What would you do with the chance of being a millionare?

None of the choices.... I would buy anything I've wanted over the past year xD Then see what I have left over, and donate most of what's left over to charities.

♪~tk710

Hmm... I'll probrably be excited but I'll donate it to people that are in need of the money. I don't need the money now, I just need it for college. :furawatchi:

None of the choices really wouldn't fit me.. I would get a better house, car, clothes, computer, and etc. Or save it up in a bank or so. You can't just spend it all up for non-sense :furawatchi: , If you brag about it somebody can steal it.

Go for the gold!

Actually, I'd get a small mansion and lots of lego. Also: a camper-van, a big TV, an amazing computer... all that Jazz. I'd donate some to a charity too, and give friends, family and the like what they wanted. (It's a million, it'll never run out! [feels like])

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the above should have been an option.

If I had the chance to become a millionare I would basically look at it as a way to improve my life. I would move out of my house with my family and buy a nice house (not a mansion) with nice land in a nice place. And I would use the leftover money to buy me some stuff and all that is left over will be used for savings for my family.

I'd buy a really HUGE house with really HUGE gardens. I'd buy a horse and stable and all the equippment for a horse. I'd build a jumping arena and then I'd take me and my family to Paris for three weeks and I'd use the leftovers on a shopping spree and a night out with my sister and mum!!!!!!!!!!!

I would buy myself a mansion, and go on a spree buying whatever the heck I want, I'd give some to my mom, save some for college and then I would give the rest to charity.

I'd either hire a maid, or buy a new house. Probably the latter. Of course, I love this town too much, so I'd buy a house in town. xD Then, I'd go out and buy pants. And shirts. But mostly pants. Because all the pairs I have I'm either tired of, they're torn, they're too small, or I don't like them anymore. And I need shirts just because. xD

Then... some more stuff that I'm too lazy and too in pain to name. :]

I'd probably use some of the money to buy many things like clothes I always wanted, and share some money with my family. Then I'd put the rest in the bank for future college plans. ;]

-pp :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Donate, Buy things like clothes, toys for brother and sisters, and put the rest in the bank for collage and the future.

But I'd use the money very wisely.

Those are good answers.I forgot 2 more things to add.People reminded me about the first one Donate to charity.The second one is silly:go throw it around the basketball court, playground or soccer field.I would do the second one.I WANT TO BUY SOME REAL ESTATE TOO!im not a real estate manager........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back