A 2yr old adult?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many of your tamas turned to an adult when they were 2?

• mine did

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wow they can turn to an adult when their 2!

• never

• doesnt it have to be 3 or 4

• yes it did

• its probably a glitch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChikk11

Reaction score
Well my tamas 5 now but im posative its an adult it has a pony tail and boots(i forgot what the character is called) but you know how on tamatown.com you can only go to the office when your an adult well mine can and the first time it did was when it was 2yrs old!i just wanna know how did my tama turn to an adult that early?(my tamas name is bri and its a v4) :(

its ok v4 tent to turn adult early

mine dose!!

or there could be another reason...

have you been pausing it lately??

hope this

helped

This is a glitch called the age glitch. It is really older but it does not show it.

my v4 2nd generation went 2 school not preschool when it wuz 1,wuz an adult @ 2 and took 3 days 2 turn 1 year older.now im on my 3rd generation and its fine.

wow but i never pause my tama when i bring it to school i put it in my desk and check on it or i bring it out to lunch n recess.but age glitckh that sounds ocward but kool!!

All mine have turned into adults at age 2, its normal for version four, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thx for the info its just usally my 2 other v4 my other v3 and v2 usally turn to an adult when their 3 or 4. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back