Ball Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have any balls invaded your lists? If so where?

• items list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • food list

• snack list

• it has not happened to me yet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gotten this in my food, item and snack list, I had just de-bugged my tama so it kinda makes sence <spelling?) And to tell you the truth I don't know why it happens.

balls took up me food list. what makes it happen?
Lol, this hasnt happened to be except for once when I went down the list of items and it was ball after ball after ball after ball and I had only bought one! One time this happened to hotagotchi and it was like 9999999999999999999999999999 of each item in her item lists!!

No but one of my friends had it and she played with one and it turned her back into a baby! It was so weird.

It happens because of a bug in the internal programming of the Tamagotchi. Maybe Bandai will eventually fix it in a future model Tamagotchi.

You can try this: Press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.

If that doesn't work, your only option left is to completely reset it (press Reset then select Reset from the menu). However, if you do this, you will lose all gotchi points, purchased Meals/Snacks/Items/etc., your friends list will be erased, and you will start over again at generation 1. I've had to do this twice already on my V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back