How do I make the adult leave the baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natvv

Reaction score
I heard that it's supposed to leave while it's asleep, but it's spent about a month, sleeping, waking up, and the adult is still with the baby! I'm afraid it's gonna die before it leaves, cuz it's 8. Help?

:)

If your tamagotchi is paused at midnight, the parent will not go away.

:huh: :huh: :huh: I like 2 watch the parents leave;but it takes a couple of minutes. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: :huh: :huh: U could just set the time to midnight, and make sure that it leaves.

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

If it's been more than 24 hours (unpaused) since the baby was born, change the time to 11:59 PM, then wait a few minutes.

The tamagotchi can not be on pause.

You can set the time to midnight and be sure that the adult leaves if not then keep setting the time ti midnight.

It eventually should work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back