Crying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
I've been sick the past few days.

I've had a sore throat, Sore stomach and I've been feeling really weak in my legs.

And I just realised I feel kind of nervous (And my legs still feel weak) and I also feel like crying. My legs probably feel weak because I fell over while rollerblading on the weekend, But that was almost 3 days ago now... And I just don't know why I feel like crying... Nothing bad has happened and I feel fine.

I also keep getting this feeling in about the centre of my stomach and I feels like I'm sick but when I'm nervous I get it...

Any Advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
BANG! :eek:

I was like that last week...That is so spooky, I fell over roller-blading on my roller-blades... XP

And I felt shaky on my legs, and everytime I felt sort of nervous I felt really sick. ;) But I wasn't sick...if you know what I mean...? :huh:

Why don't you go to the doctors or something? My sickness and shaky on the legs cleared up in a few days...I hope you get better soon!

U seem to have what I had!Sore throught,Pain,Droopy,my everyone is getting it!Bad stomach too!I woke up and i'm better!!!!Luck me!Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back