new or old which do u like better

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like new or old tamas better

• new

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • old

• both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hard question. I love the old Tamagotchis because once I got my P1, it was so nostalgic (it remindes me of when I was little and a few of my older cousins had one). P1s and P2s are also very simple virtual pets; they're also very easy to get attatched to because they live alot longer than the newer Tamas. The only downside is that they are hard to care for in their "old" stage ( which is usually age 15+). :mellow:

However, new Tamagotchis are awesome too! :D They are so advanced! They can make friends "connect" to the computer, go to school, get jobs, buy items, the list just goes on and on! B) I do wish they would live a little longer though. :(

I love all kinds of Tamagotchis, and I don't think I love new ones or old ones more. :D

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

My Fav. List 1-5

1.V4

2.V2

3.EnTama

4.G1

5.Angel

I like the new ones for their advanced and cool features, especially naming them and raising new generations, which doesn't happen in the 'old' tamagotchi with the exception of Osutchi and Mesutchi.

But I like the old ones for their simplicity, originality, (who would think of things like Angelgotchi or Morino??) and just plain OLD-NESS. By that I mean not to advanced and they make me feel happy and remind me of the good times long ago before advanced technology (and math homework).

So which is better? I voted for both, because I could never decide.

i voted for the old ones, because they came out when i was 4, and i remember having one after i lost my Giga Pet Compu Kitty. I obviousley didnt take good care of it, but the old tamas make me sad and remind me of when i was really little(im 14 now)

Voted old ...I haven't touched my pure white p1 tama for 10 years (ok, changed battery twice so it wont break the inside circuits) but now I rehatch it and still working! I also just bought a P2 red with white lettering one (just happen to see it on ebay) ...hopefully I can get Naytchi. New ones have too many functions and as someone who's already working, I dont have that much time to play with it at work (and dont feel like pausing it!) so I do prefer the simple older version! :furawatchi:

I like the new tamas better, beacause they have more features, and as the new versions come out they get better.

I LIKE THE VERSION 4 THE BEST

cos its got all new characters, games and desings

ITS MUST BE BETTER THAN VERSION 1,2, AND 3

AND MANY BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think of old as V1 'cause I don't have the really old ones but I like them both. That's because when you play with a new one for a year and then take out the old one you havn't played with for, like, 2 years it's so cool. But I like that V4's Automatically turn out the lights and you don't have to connect and connect to get an item.But the old ones still are good.

I like both but I have more of a feel for the old Tamagotchi of my childhood. I think most of you here are 12 on these forums well back when the orignal Tamagotchi (96/97) came out I was around your age. I loved that little thing so much and I don't think I ever stopped liking Virtual pets. I went on to other things like furby, Pocket Pikachu, and Neopets(ack so icky now!) All things those were something I could "take care of "

I think I like my V2 [out of V3 and V4] the best. I don't know why- it's been through more I guess.

I have tried every version of Connection, including the uratama, and have tossed them all out because they are sooo annoying. They are huge and clunky, especially they ones that have the antennas sticking out. Also, they eat up batteries quickly.

Maybe I dislike them because I have been a tamagotchi fan since '97. I like how much smaller the P1 and P2 tamagotchis are. I also enjoy taking care of them more because that's all I have to do. I don't have to go online and collect points or anything like that. I also like that the adults are closer up and take up most of the screen.

I wouldn't know, I only have the V3 and V4... it would be so cool to try one of the original ones. One drawback to the originals: no pause.

As of yesterday, I have a P1 V2 and a V4.5. So what I can compare is one of the oldest and one of the newest (in the English versions.)

Basically, I like the design of the old one better. I like the Tamagotchi to be smaller and be made out of what seems to be a thicker/better plastic. I Like having the buttons more recessed because I do not worry about them scraping on surfaces as easily. I like the V4.5's antenna but I can't help but worry that the star may somehow break off. These are concerns coming from a 21 year old who keeps her Tama in a purse compartment that only holds a cell phone in a felt case.

I haven't tried out all of the features in the V4.5, but I like having more games even though you start out with one. I generally like the more features available, and the pause option. The P1 did not have a 12hr/24hr toggle, and the light didn't turn off automatically. I like the increased pixels because it allows for greater detail though I'm not sure how I'll feel about Adult tamas - I may end up agreeing with ECH.

I've barely scratched the surface of gameplay, and everything is new to me, so I don't know how well I'll do with the skill system or jobs, etc yet. It looks to be enjoyable though - a good purchase so far. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]I like both, but I prefer the old ones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl2000[/SIZE]

-------------------------

T

TA

TAM

TAMA

TAM

TA

T

I never connect with anybody at all, even myself.

I love the old ones because they had personality.

The new ones just bounce around on the screen. They dont have much personality anymore. Its about entertaining you.

Agree with me or not, its true.

The old ones were simple, but every one was different, and so easy to become attached to.

I wouldn't know, I only have the V3 and V4... it would be so cool to try one of the original ones. One drawback to the originals: no pause. I say both because I owen a

v4.5

v4

gen 2

PS: Ha Ha verry Funny About the gens 1,2 you go to set the time to pause :p :p :D :D :(

i like the old tamas better ;)
I do, too! I still have some older ones to try out, but so far I like my Morino, Umino, and Mothra better than the newer ones (although I like them all on some level). :p If I ever get to the point of selling part of my collection (not that I play to, but if needed!) I'd totally keep the older ones and sell the newer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back