hanatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickassgood

Reaction score
so my hanatchi is 5 years old and he will only play when i gave him a snack. he is very naughty and the weird thing he is has the disipline meter all filled up. so what can you guys tell me about the hanatchi? mine is a boy and i was wondering when the matchmaker will come. tell me all about hanotchi please. :blink:

you get hanotchi when you spoil your tamagotchi and let it starve and ignore it when it's unhappy.

you need to feed it a snack,,, its not able to play jump, unless it can loose 3 pounds, its not able to play watch if its not able to loose 2 punds, so feedin it candy also restores the happy hearts.... so first feed it a couple of candys and than play.

Maybe becos ur pet is at it's lightest weight? Feed it snack before playing to keep it not underweight?

you can give it 2 meals i think every 2 hours so do that. dont give it snacks a lot cause it makes ur tama spoiled and do whats its doing

I just love Hanatchi! I did not know that it resulted from neglect, as I took quite good care of mine. Besides Hanatchi, my other favorite characters are Gozarutchi (ninja), Mametchi, and Ojitchi (the old man). I will probably always prevent at least one of my male Connections from breeding, just so I can get Ojitchi. I have a real fondness for him!

Aubrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back