What about Chickapets.com?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined Chicka Pets and its pretty awesome. Its only new but you can create your own items and pictures and things to be added on the site as items for people to buy.

No other site I play lets you do that!!!

Oh kewl, what pet did you get?

They added 3 new ones today, I LOVE them all!!!!!

Go to www.chickapets.com if you havent already

I have all baby pets coz they are cute. You can have 6 so I might get more but it will take forever to feed and play with them all :furawatchi:

Yeah it is like a Draik. I had no idea, it was a user submitted drawing. Ill have to change it. What a shame, its a cute pet.

Neopets is the best virtual pet site I've played on but it has bad flaws. But I hate the TNT because they are rude and greedy. And most of the players are annoying people... :lol:

Anyway, back to the topic. I joined Chickapets but I don't think I will be very active on it. My age barely doesn't fit into it... :lol:

Neopets is the best virtual pet site I've played on but it has bad flaws. But I hate the TNT because they are rude and greedy. And most of the players are annoying people... :blink:
Anyway, back to the topic. I joined Chickapets but I don't think I will be very active on it. My age barely doesn't fit into it... :p
Same. I think the TNT are mean. I said " Anyone Pounding?" Then thease people were like...

NO U NOOB TIS AGAINIST TDEH RULES@!!! TMT WOUNT ALOWW U BEGGINMG!
. That's why I quit. I only use it to talk to friends.

Sounds like a rip-off of neopets. I'll just keep my Neopets account which I like very much. I think neopets is a fun, creative, interesting site that is great for all ages. And the pets are my favorite part. So much variety and so many different kinds. And they are so different than other pets. They are like little online creatures.

I love Neopets too but sometimes the rules are annoying.

I know rules are there for a reason but sometimes its a bit strict on the most simple of things.

Latest posts

Back