Who loves...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*

Torchwood is a new series based on characters who have appeared in Dr Who. It's been aired in the UK only so far, I think. Maybe it will make it's way across the Atlantic sometime... depends on the US program buyers I guess (TV programs)

It's a kind of "Seriously" Dr Who ( ;) ) - for older fans, aired after the 9pm watershed when all self respecting young children should be in bed asleep :blink:

Adult scenes and bad language mix freely with aliens and the supernatural... lol ... oh, and with Captain Jack - a kind of Captain Scarlet (indestructable).... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*
Torchwood is a new series based on characters who have appeared in Dr Who.  It's been aired in the UK only so far, I think.  Maybe it will make it's way across the Atlantic sometime... depends on the US program buyers I guess (TV programs)

It's a kind of "Seriously" Dr Who ( :( ) - for older fans, aired after the 9pm watershed when all self respecting young children should be in bed asleep ;)

Adult scenes and bad language mix freely with aliens and the supernatural... lol ... oh, and with Captain Jack - a kind of Captain Scarlet (indestructable).... :)
Wow. Someone who knows what Torchwood is.

;) :D :D

Latest posts

Back