Oldie job? What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
Well my tamas turned into oldies, and then I made them have children, (which will turn into oyajitchis) and then I went to job but now they each have a walking stick and all they do is walk around past jobs when I go to work. What is happening? Can I change it?

THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WIERD IVE NEVER HAD AN OLDIE DO YOU THINK THEY RETIRE FROM WORK?

:huh: that's very interesting.. i thought the oldies didnt work

Right, oldies do not work. However, you can still press work and they go, but they simply walk to their old building and gaze at it. Very sad.

janeliz

The job they had as adults are not their jobs anymore. They are old. They do not work. They are retired but if you press Work they will visit their old work place and look at it. It's not sad. It's just life. You get old, you stop doing the things you used to do when you were younger, LOL.

my oldie on one of my v4 goes to its work and just looks at it. i have a question though, if two oldies have a baby will the baby go to work? i just want to know if anyone has had that happen b4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back