I JUST ORDERED A V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
I just ordered the Camoflage Connection v2 off of toysrus.com!!! Its gunna be here the 28th of this month

*bouncing off da wallz* :huh:

Yay! I replied an hour later of this topic appearing!!!!! (Silly detail but I also wanted to mention that I didn't hac¡ve the USA version but the ConneX because I don't think they have the ConneCTs in Spain. :C)

Your lucky! I live in NY and I have to wait for it to come out in stores. My parents would oder it if I wanted them to, but what if it's a fake or something. I only trust the stores.

You could order from a website like Toysrus.com or something, you can trust those kind of sites.

I might order mine from the internet if I can't get them from my local store. There's only one color I want though.

Last edited by a moderator:
toysrus.com is always a safe option to buy tamagotchis, thats why i like to buy my new tamaz there, and get my classic tamz on ebay

Yesteday, I wentt with my siter and her friend to see Batman Begins.It was a cool movie. Then aftedr we saw the movie, my sister bought a V2 for me, and we took a picture of me infront of lots of V2. My sister told me, that was the biggest Toys 'R' Us in the world.I will change my avvie to the picture of me infront of the V2 later today. Right now, I have school. :D Oh, I got a white V2 with Orange,Green,Red,Blue,Purple, and Yellow circles.

I just ordered the Camoflage Connection v2 off of toysrus.com!!! Its gunna be here the 28th of this month*bouncing off da wallz* :(
OMG CAMO V2!!!!

TO THE RISTAR MOBILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back