Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickles52

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? My v3 was going to connect with another friend, so when I was connecting them, it said 'sorry, list full' so i deleted all my friends and tried again, and it still said 'sorry, list full' Please help me! I have tried resetting and then download, but that didn't help! ;)

were you doing present? if so, it wont let you connect if you have too many items.Try deleting some by going to the book option, going to present, scrolling through until you find an item you dont really need,and press the b button. It will then say "wrap?" Press A and then it will say "trash". Press the b button and choose yes. Hope i could help. :D

You usually get that message when you are connecting to exchange a present (not play a game)

If the tamas ITEMS list is full and you want to give it an item as a gift you'll get that message - delete some of its items as hotwheelsdude01 suggests - that may work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back