Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:20 AM
1. It was from england. Unless of course you went to England a bought it from there it was probably used
2. The battery does go dead. if it was new, then it was definatley used if you got it of ebay or another shopping site.
3. If the tamagotchi is a v3, keep in mind that the v3 was the glitchiest tama in all history.
4. Well, tamagotchis always evolve. You said it was a kid, so as long as it didn't turn into an adult it's ok. If it did turn in to an adult, the tamagotchi was either a teen, or it was used/ruined.
5. Black blobs could be poop, but if it wasn't poo, then it is a glitch. I recomend getting a new battery. Some batteries are messed up. Also if it was in a severly hot temperature for a fairly long time put in the air conditioning. This will help it.
6. Sttrange noises do happen. Your tama was dieing, happy, or you were listening to it's heart beat.
7. When you reset it the buzzing noise is it's heartbeat or you started a new egg by reseting it.
8. If your sure you RESET it and not DOWNLOADED it then your tama would be a new one and it would just be born.
One time I had a glitch on mine. It said it was 4 years old, but the 4 was upside down. I gave t a new battery and RESET it and it was fine.