MY TAMA HAS HAD SERIOUS GLITCHS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazitchi

Reaction score
:huh: my tamagotchi from england has been glitching seriously it used to be saying low battery when it was a child I put new batteries in it and the glitchs are still happening :angry: :angry: then it evolved :D and then every thing started these black blobs apeared :D

on the screen :huh: then more stuff happened the tama gotchi screen whent blank and strange noises happend!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :angry: :wacko: :angry: the first was clicking then i reset it and a faint buzzing sound apperd :wacko: :huh: :angry: :D !!!!!! it also said the age was zero!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
okay. i think ur tama is ruined(sorry) this is the same thing that happen to my sisters v3 when she dropped in the toilet. the inside was corrupted. :D

1. It was from england. Unless of course you went to England a bought it from there it was probably used

2. The battery does go dead. if it was new, then it was definatley used if you got it of ebay or another shopping site.

3. If the tamagotchi is a v3, keep in mind that the v3 was the glitchiest tama in all history.

4. Well, tamagotchis always evolve. You said it was a kid, so as long as it didn't turn into an adult it's ok. If it did turn in to an adult, the tamagotchi was either a teen, or it was used/ruined.

5. Black blobs could be poop, but if it wasn't poo, then it is a glitch. I recomend getting a new battery. Some batteries are messed up. Also if it was in a severly hot temperature for a fairly long time put in the air conditioning. This will help it.

6. Sttrange noises do happen. Your tama was dieing, happy, or you were listening to it's heart beat.

7. When you reset it the buzzing noise is it's heartbeat or you started a new egg by reseting it.

8. If your sure you RESET it and not DOWNLOADED it then your tama would be a new one and it would just be born.

One time I had a glitch on mine. It said it was 4 years old, but the 4 was upside down. I gave t a new battery and RESET it and it was fine.

I wish you the best of luck with your tamagotchi. If all else fails get a v4 from your LOCAL store and NOT on a website.

welcome to tama talk wazitchi! i hope u have a great time here

oh yes and about the glictches i think ur tama is ruinedits a really bad glitch but maybe if u didnt put it in water u can debugg

---------------------------------------

click if u dare to

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can debug, but keep in mind it will make it age faster and it can hurt the tamagotchi.

:p thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! it might help to debug it i will try!!!!

trust me do not debug it will damage ur tama further than it already is!

My V3 had the same thing happening to it. What's wrong with it? It only had a new battery in it yesterday. It's just getting on my nerves. If it continues, I'm removing the battery from it and throwing it away. :rolleyes:

Agreed, debugging your Tama could actually ruin it so it won't work anymore. If you do decide to still debug, ALWAYS keep an adult with you incase anything goes wrong. I know you may think that's stupid because it's only a tamagotchi, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, where did you buy your Tama? If you brought it off a website or from Ebay, there's a chance it may be a fake. Check your packaging (if you still have it) for the Bandai logo. Also, on the back of your Tamagotchi case, it should say:

© Bandai Wiz 2004

Bandai 2004

Made in China

(Applies to English V4s)

If it doesn't it probably is a fake so DON'T debug it. It would be really dangerous to do so because you don't know if the egg's contents are 100% safe, so it would be best to chuck it out and buy a new one from a shop like Toys'R'Us.

Hope this helps!

:( :( :( Thanks every one!! there is somfthing else happening to my tama! :rolleyes: :( It has not had any glitchs for days!!!! :( but it still says 0years old!!!! I did not debug it i was going to and then you sayd not to so i didnt do it! :( :(

Well,I understand what you mean. If you had droped it the debug button has been pushed down too far and ruined your Tama. :-(

A few things like that have happened to my V3, but after I reseted and hit download it was fixed. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back