I can't belive it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite color

• blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pink

• green

• orange

• black

• white

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel..Hold A and C Together.See what happeneds.Oh, And if the tama pops out of the egg, do what you need to do and then go to history.

uhh..... why did u put that poll on that page? It has nothing to do with you tamagotchi. :furawatchi:

uhh..... why did u put that poll on that page?  It has nothing to do with you tamagotchi. :furawatchi:
i agree with her colors have NOTHING to do with our tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

edit - link to personal web site removed. Please read the site rule: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

(you can put a link in your signature message)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, your Tama died. <yawn> Tamas do die. Plus, I agree with the last 76 mails. THERE'S NO POINT IN THE STUPID POLL!

The poll is a little strange..XD

Well..hols A and C to gether, click RESET then an egg will appear, ust fill out everything there! ^w^

And also, Mabe your Tama was old? That could be a possibility of why it dies! :lol:

it has nothing to do with your tama but i agree with sophiachoi7

why dident you put a different poll? :) Colors have nothing to do with tamas dieing.

Wow, your Tama died. <yawn> Tamas do die. Plus, I agree with the last 76 mails. THERE'S NO POINT IN THE STUPID POLL!
Ok, I admit that the favorite color pole has nothing to do with tamagotchi. But please don't make fun of peoples ideas or call them stupid, kuchiguy237. Comments like that may be hurtful to another person, even if you don't relize it. :eek:

Oh come on, don't call it stupid, it's not very nice <_< . And I'm so sorry about your tama, press and hold buttons A and C untill you see a egg appear, set the time and date and wait for it to hatch!

I think the poll is cool

I voted for green <_<

Yea I know pretty cool, huh?

~!Meme!~

That is not nice Kutchiguy237! Some people like to do that!

I was just playing my Tamagotchi and it died what do I do?
thats easy!! lol um first you gotta take a pin or somthing small that will fit in the back(there is a small hole @ the bottom) and it will beep twice. even if the sound is off. now there should b an egg on the screen and now press the middle button and select "reset"

now set the time and date and it will hatch within a few minuets and tell you if its a boy or girl and then you name it and it will stay as a baby 4 an hour then it will evolve into somthing for 24 hrs, then it will stay like that 4 3-4 days and then it will evolve to a adult....... now let it age when it gets to 6 STAY WITH IT FOR THE WHOLE TIME

when it turns 7, the match maker will appear....... he will bringsomeone to you and say, "is it love" then hit yes and the screen goes black, then whipdeedoo, you got urself a baby!!!!! glad i cood help :angry: :angry: :p

I agree that the poll had nothing to do with the subject, but it was still cool!! I voted for pink!! And my friend always poked something in the back. But that isnt the best way to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back