Continuation of"Is my Tagotchi fake?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Here the picture of my Tamagotchi...is it fake?

dsc00844fd7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I edited it that it's wrong I should ask how to put a picture but it didn't edited.

Go to the site I posted and click "Browse" and then click on your tama's picture and then click "Upload" :D

Guys, just copy and paste the link inside the IMG tags into your search bar. (unless you can't see it...)

And no, that Tama looks like an ordinary v4 to me.

Guys, just copy and paste the link inside the IMG tags into your search bar. (unless you can't see it...)
Yeah, she changed the link, it didn't work before. :lol:

PS:

Your tama is real :eek: !

Thanks...I thought it was the cheapest of all the America Tamagotchis..I'm starting to act like gloomy(Pokemon!!!) when I know now that my Tamagotchi is an Entama....What a Bummer...its Jinsei right.... :angry: :eek: :eek:

Uhmmm.....is it ok for me to go at Tamatown.com not the other Tamatown.com like tamatoneurope.com (Am I allowed?)....I've been doing this from I first bought my Tamagotchi v4...form MOA.....MALL OF ASIA>>>HI I'm form the Philippines, hi to all... :angry: :eek: :eek: ...opppss I slipped...heheheh :lol: :(

Oh look at my tips at Tips and Tricks that says about "Keeping your Tamagotchi Scratchless".. :(

Hey wait a minute..the box of my entama is not Japanese...it's written in English...and it's telling me to connect to tamatown.com.....duhhhh...I'm confuse.... :angry: :eek: :eek: :lol:

My Tamagotchi has also the game Jumping Rope..Mimic...Shape...Dance...and Flag..it also doesn't have the characters in https://www.tamenagerie.com/entama.html..except Mametchi and the worm (I think)..Is this a copy of the America v4 Tamagotchi that has been put on a case of the Entama?

It looks real...and is does look like entama...but the way you described your package may mean it is a fake entama or tamagotchi..but i am not sure...

OIST IM A PHIL TOO AND I SAY THAT YUR TAMA ISNT A FAKE MINES SAYS JINSEI AND YURS IS A JINSEI TOO CUZ YUR IN PHIL HEEHEE [oist ayoko lang magsalita ng pilipino no hehe] :angry:

ME AND MY BROS THE SAME AT FIRST I SAID TA MYSELF IT LOOKS FAKE BUT WHEN I ENTERED IN TMGC TOWN IT WORKS! :wub: i luv kuchipatchi! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back