Photo
- - - - -

What is wrong with them?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:01 AM ( #1 )

Yesterday my tamas were teens. I thought they would get the [!] mail, but they didn't. I was trying to get a Mametchi but since I didn't get to pick a teacher I couldn't get the mini-game so I could earn skill-points. :ichigotchi: :D I am so mad. My tamas turned into adults today and I still never got the mail so I could pick a teacher. Why didn't I get the mail??? :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :hitodetchi:

Replies

Views

Started

07 Apr 2007

Last Post

07 Apr 2007

♥Autumn♥

• &-9829;autumn&-9829; user photo

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:03 AM ( #2 )

You might have missed it. Check on tamatown to see if they graduated. Did they go to preschool??

♥Autumn♥

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:06 AM ( #3 )

And you won't get the [!] now that your tamas are adults... But you should soon get a job, it dosn't come as soon as it evolves. How long were they adults for???

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:16 AM ( #4 )

You might have missed it. Check on tamatown to see if they graduated. Did they go to preschool??

Yea i'm oretty sure they all went to pre-school! Every time I go to the pre-school the teacher says "It is so good to see you! You have grown so much. Please come visit us again soon." So I think I entered them in pre-school. And I went to the school and the teacher says "Welcome back! Have you picked up your gown and hat for the gaduation ceremony yet?" I think that's what it says. And they have been adults since this morning.

♥Autumn♥

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:23 AM ( #5 )

Well, that explains alot. Your tamagotchis HAVE graduated from school and should be interveiwed soon. They just evolved so that's why they havn't yet gotten a job. Goodluck on getting a good job!